Departures from La Malène base, under the bridge
- April May, June and September: Meeting time: 9.30am, departure: 10.00am.
- July and August: Meeting time: 9.00am, departure: 9.30am
- Contact us for the other months
Week end trips…
One day trip…
20km approx. Ste Enimie – Baumes circus
Day trip from La Malène by bus. Booking recommended (essential for groups in July and August).
17km approx. St Chély du Tarn – Baumes circus
Half to full day trip from La Malène by bus. Booking recommended (essential for groups in July and August).
12km approx. Ste Enimie – La Malène
Half day morning trip, from La Malène by bus. Booking essential.
Initiation and discovery
11km approx. La Malène – Pas de Soucy
9am to 3pm. 3-hour trip from La Malène. Departures between 9am and 3 pm. 2 to 3-hour trips.
8km approx. La MalèneBaumes circus
9am to 6pm. 2-hour trip from La Malène. Departures between 9am and 6pm; 1h30 to 2-hour trips.
- Base and departures under the bridge of Malène starting from 9:00, our canoes are red.
- (10am out of season) and meeting time half an hour before.
- Please, arrive half an hour before group departure.
- Return journey by shuttle every hour from midday.
- Private car park for our guests. Equipment provided (paddles, lifejackets, flasks, route map…)
To ensure the best conditions for your trip, we recommend leaving at about 10a.m., when there is maximum light.
Ideal clothing: bring swimming trunks or costume, sea shoes, sun cream, beach towel. Trips leave from the Canoë 2000 base at La Malène, where there is a private car park.
Out of season, we can be contacted on 04 66 48 51 28 and 06 67 91 01 11.
Canoë 2000, in the heart of a breathtaking area, brings adventure within reach.